Satori can be summoned at various locations throughout Hyrule in Zelda TOTK. It is a recurring character that also appeared in BOTW in Satori Mountain. But in the previous version, you could easily spot it, and here it needs to be summoned. So read along and get to know how you can summon Satori and where it is found in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
How to Summon Satori in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TOTK)
Satori can be summoned at eight locations in Zelda TOTK: Hyrule Field (0317, 0542, 0009), East Necluda (3358, -2479, 0267), Gerudo Canyon (-2315, -2158, 0237), Hyrule Ridge (-2299, -0341, 0336), Lanayru Great Spring (2531, -0005, 0130), Eldin Mountains (1244, 2956, 0418), Tabantha Frontier (-4050, 1690, 0185) and Faron (0799, -3502, 0045). You can only summon it under the cherry blossom tree by offering fruit to its Shrine.
- Once you reach the mentioned coordinates look for the cherry blossom tree. In front of that tree, you will see a small shrine with an offering bowl.
- Now, go to your Inventory and move to the Materials section using L and R keys.
- Select any fruit and choose Hold.
- Lastly, place the offering in the bowl to summon Satori in Zelda TOTK. As it appears, you will be welcomed with the cutscene of Satori.
- Look around the tree to find Satori. It has a beautiful appearance, so you will easily spot it.
Why Find Satori?
As soon as Satori of Zelda TOTK appears, it reveals the location of nearby caves with a beam of light as shown in the above picture. These caves have useful items and minerals, including Bubbulfrogs that give Bubbul Gems. And you need these Gems to purchase gear upgrades and wearable items like Bokoblin Mask from Kotlin.
These were all the locations where you can summon Satori in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you are looking for more TOTK guides, then check out the link and read how to tame and befriend dogs.