Bubbul Gems are brand new collectible items in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, but the game does not tell you what they are, where to use them, and what are the rewards for collecting them. This shiny gem has left many players scratching their heads. These collectibles are not just for gags and you can use them as a currency to upgrade your gear. But, you must find the right merchant for it. In this guide, we will tell you everything you need to know about the Bubble Gems in Zelda ToTK.
What are Bubbul Gems in Zelda ToTK?
The Bubbul Gems in Zelda ToTK are collectible items dropped by Bubbulfrogs. You can find these Bubbulfrogs in many caves across the Hyrule Kingdom. When you find them on the walls and ceilings of the cave, simply hit them with an arrow to drop them and get the gems.
How to Use Bubbul Gems in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
To use Bubbul Gems, you must complete a side quest called The Hunt for Bubbul Gems. You can complete this quest quite early in the game.
To unlock this quest:
- Ride past the Rauru Settlement Ruins and reach the Woodland Stables.
- Then, go behind the stables to find a brightly colored balloon parked near the well at coordinates (1221, 1208, 0020).
- As you go near this location, you’ll find a familiar face from Breath of The Wild.
- Meet Kilton and he will introduce you to his brother, Koltin, who wishes to become a Satori.
- Hand over a Bubbul Gem if you have one or get one from the nearby Pico Pond Cave.
- In exchange for the Bubbul Gem, Kotlin will give you a Bokoblin Mask.
- Then, find Kilton at Tarrey Town (4033, 1612, 0127) and he’ll give you the location of Koltin.
- Go to that location during nighttime and you’ll meet Koltin.
- You can exchange your Bubbul Gems at his shop for rewards.
All Bubbul Gems Rewards in Zelda ToTK
Here’s a list of rewards that you can get from Kotlin in exchange for Bubbul Gems:
- Moblin Mask: 2 Gems
- Hinox Toenail x3: 3 Gems
- Mystic Robe: 3 Gems
- Lizalfos Mask: 3 Gems
- Fire Keese Eyeball x8: 3 Gems
- Ice-Breath Lizalfos Tail x8: 3 Gems
- Mystic Trousers: 4 Gems
That’s all from us on how to get and use Bubbul Gems in Zelda Tears of The Kingdom. While you’re here, make sure to check out our best early-game fuses in our ToTK guides section.