Pawrents of cats know that you cannot control what the cat wants to do – they will live life on their own terms. But even in-game, how do you make the Stray cat sleep for one real world hour to unlock the Productive day trophy? Moreover, what are the locations where the cat can sleep? If you’re a completionist, here’s what you need to do.
How to Get Productive Day Trophy in Stray – Make Cat Sleep for One Hour
- The Cat cannot sleep at any random location – there are some specific spots where it can take a nap. The first one is in Chapter 4 The Slums where Morusque (who asks for to find and collect sheet music) is sitting, you will find a place to sleep on his pillow.
- As soon as you’re there, press the Triangle button on your controller and make the cat sleep for a real world hour and not by in-game time.
Where to Make the Cat Sleep? (Stray Sleeping Locations)
Some sleeping locations for the Stray cat are:
- Next to the arguing Robots in The Slums
- Next to the sleeping robot on the roof in The Slums
- In Doc’s library on a shelf in The Slums
- On a Fishing Raft in Dead End
- On a mattress behind the nightclub in Midtown
- Clementine’s apartment in Midtown
- On top of a sleeping robot near the bar in Midtown
Watch this video to know more:
How to Make it Happen
You can keep the controller aside and do something else while the cat is taking a nap. But there are a few things you need to take care of:
- Make sure the cat doesn’t wake up because of a button you mistakenly pressed on the controller, because then you will have to start all over again.
- Set a timer to get back to the game as soon as the time is done. You will also see the notification of this trophy pop up on screen.
- You can do this task before logging off for the day (or night) so that you don’t really lose your gaming time.
- Players can also put their PlayStation on Energy Saving Mode for an hour or more. Meanwhile, you can get some chores done!
Stray Productive Day Trophy Not Working?
There are a few reasons why you might not be able to unlock the trophy:
- Your PS4 or PS5 went into Rest Mode.
- The cat got woken up due to a button press or due to accidentally moving the analog stick while it was sleeping.
- You lost your internet connection midway.
- You didn’t wait for an hour of real world time.
- The controller lost battery or got turned off.
That’s all about the sleeping locations in Stray and how to get the Productive Day trophy. Here in our Stray guides section, we’ve covered steps to unlock more trophies – be sure to check them as well.