Stranded Deep might have released way back in 2015 but it is still one of the most popular survival games. The developer of the gamer had recently dropped an update, which has reportedly fixed almost all bugs.
There are numerous items in Stranded Deep that players will need to craft but the majority of the people have been having trouble knowing how to craft them and if that’s you then don’t worry, you would no longer need to craft any item in the game. Yes, you read that right! There are some Stranded Deep cheat codes or console commands that players can use to craft items and enjoy the game to the fullest.
Also Read | Stranded Deep: How To Build A Raft
For the unversed, you can open the Developer Console using “\” or “~” or “ö” keys depending on the layout of the player’s gaming keyboard.
Stranded Deep Cheat Codes
Here’s a list of all Stranded Deep cheat codes and what they do.
- dev.god – This cheat code will let players fly around the map and become immune from damage.
- dev.console (True/False) – This code will let you see full developer console.
- fps (True/False) – It shows the frames per second.
- dev.time (0-24) – This console command allows players to change the name of the day in hour-long increments.
- help list – This will display the full command list of the game.
- help (command) – It will help you to understand a command.
- dev.log.dump – Spawns a log on the desktop. It is utmost important to create things like splints and rafts in the game.
- dev.log.view – It displays the log in the console for the player.
- dev.log.clear – It will help you eras all log entries.
- devtools.components.camera.colorgrading (True/False) – Adjusts the visual effects for in-game fog.
- dev.components.camera.reflections (True/False) – Adjusts the reflection effects for in-game fog.
- dev.options list – It shows the current output for the game.
- clear – It will erase the history for command entries.
Once you have entered the commands, you will have to follow them up with “True” or “False” to activate it. It should be noted that all of the Stranded Deep commands that we have mentioned above will not work on consoles.