Iridium is one major resource in Stardew Valley. It is labeled as “an exotic ore with many curious properties”. Iridium is a valuable metal that can be converted into many other objects in Stardew Valley. With this guide, we will show you the different methods you can use to get Iridium and the best places in the game to find Iridium.
Where to Find Iridium in Stardew Valley?
While it’s not immediately possible to farm Iridium at the start of the game, there are a few tricks to get around this part. This also means that it is a time-intensive and dangerous task as you will have to visit the lower levels of the mines. The lower mine levels usually have a larger quantity of Iridium. Here are the steps:
- Play the game until you Unlock the Mines. This usually occurs on the 5th day of spring in year 1.
- Make sure you increase your Mining level to 10.
- While visiting the mines make sure you are prepared and carry a stockpile of food.
- Make sure you have a good weapon and pickaxe.
- Get to the 115th floor in the mines. Time is of the essence here so just try to speedrun through the mines.
- Visit the lower levels too and collect as many Geodes and Omni Geodes as you can.
- Take them to the blacksmith. There are good chances that you will get some iridium in your loot.
Other places to get Iridium
- There are other places you can find iridium as well. The chances of finding iridium will be lower than a comparative smash and grab run through the mines but these methods are safer.
- The Travelling Cart at times has Iridium in stock.
- The Statue of Perfection grants you between 2 to 8 units of Iridium on a daily basis.
- If you are a successful farmer with cash to burn you can visit Sandy who will sell you Omni Geodes which you can crack open.
- After you reach Level 70, Iridium becomes more common in the Skull Cavern located in the Desert.
- Purple Slimes, Crabs, and Bats sometimes drop iridium when they are killed.
- If you get a fish pond you can put a Super Cucumber in it and it will generate Iridium regularly.
These were a few methods on how to get iridium in Stardew Valley. There are to find in the game. Like Prismatic Slimes, or farming out Hay out of Silo. You can also get married in Stardew Valley, refer to the link to start your family.