Splatoon 3 successfully carries forward the legacy of its predecessors and as a bonus, there are some cool new features. There are multiple weapons powerful enough to decimate the opponent in a few blows. Apart from weapons, perfect gears also help you to get an upper hand in a fight. Moreover, gears in Splatoon 3 come with extra abilities that also get you extra bonuses. It is possible to level up these gears to obtain extra slots for assigning new abilities. A Star Power is the factor associated with every gear that proved to be helpful while acquiring new abilities. Know more about boosting the Gear Star Power in Splatoon 3 through our detailed guide on it.
How to Boost Gear Star Power in Splatoon 3
Here’s everything you should know about the Star Power in the game so that you can gain extra gear abilities in Splatoon:
- If the same gear is available in the shop, then it is possible to boost the Star Power by purchasing it and gaining one extra slot.
- In addition, it is also possible to boost Star Power by interacting with Murch.
- Murch is found outside the Lobby in Splatsville Main Square. Later, talk to him and offer him Super Sea Snails against which he will boost Star Power of a gear.
- Also, Super Sea Snails are found in Splatfest upon completing a certain Splatfest title. Further, you will get more Super Sea Snails if you perform good in the Splatfest.
- As mentioned, increasing Star Power increases the slots utilized for alloting more Gear Abilities.
- A maximum of three slots are available on each piece of gear.
Also Read | How to Reroll Gear Abilities