Splatoon 3 is a Third-Person Shooter game created by Nintendo. In the Competitive Multiplayer game mode, Turf Wars, all players duke it out while wielding a Weapon. To be able to beat your opponents, you will need the Best Gear & Weapons. Your Gear can have Abilities that will aid you in your matches if you upgrade them. But what if you want a different set of Abilities on your Gear? What if you want to randomly get a good Ability on your Gear? In this guide, I will show you how to Reroll Gear Abilities in Splatoon 3.
How to Reroll Gear Abilities in Splatoon 3
A Gear piece in Splatoon 3 can have Abilities on it with sufficient Star Levels. After that, you can buy them to make your Gear better. If you want to randomize or want to Reroll your Gear Abilities in Splatoon 3, you will have to talk to Murch. Murch is a Sea Urchin NPC that you can find near the Entrance of the Lobby in Splatsville. But to interact with him, you will need to be at least level 4. You can do that by playing online games. Now that you can Reroll, here is how you can do it.
- Go to Murch & Talk to him.
- After talking to him, he will show some options.
- Among those options, Reroll Slots will be one of them.
- On clicking it and following through, you will be able to Reroll your Gear Abilities.
- It will cost your Super Sea Snails so be mindful of how you are spending it.
- This is a very expensive way of getting the right Abilities on your Gear in the game.
- You should only Reroll your Gear Abilities if you are near the Max point of the game.
This was all about how to Reroll Gear Abilities in Splatoon 3. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guides like How To Transmog Your Gear in Splatoon 3.