South Lomei Labyrinth Guide (Prophecy Quest) Tears Of The Kingdom
In the Tears of the Kingdom, the South Lomei Labyrinth is where you get the Prophecy Quest. And to complete this quest you’ll be forced to solve various mazes, not only on the Surface but also in the Sky and Depths. These mazes might seem difficult at first but can be pretty easy to deal with if you follow some tricks. During this quest, you’ll also come across some Shrines that you should surely unlock. So if you’re up for the challenge, then so are we. To speed up the process below are all the details of the South Lomei Labyrinth and how you can complete the Prophecy quest in Zelda TotK.
All South Lomei Labyrinth Shrines & Quest in Tears of the Kingdom
In Tears of the Kingdom, to explore the South Lomei Labyrinth you’ll first have to trigger the Prophecy Quest. For that, players will be required to unlock the Motsusis Shrine located on the surface world in the maze of South Lomei Labyrinth. So without any further ado let’s jump right into it.
- First, head to South Lomei Labyrinth in Gerudo Highlands. (Coordinates: -1770, -3292, 0146)
- Next, before you head straight into the maze, go ahead and take the high ground from where the entire maze is visible.
- After that, use Paraglider and land on the Labyrinth maze walls.
- Then, go to the area marked on the image above and you’ll find the Motsusis Shrine. (Shrine Coordinates: -1793 -3480 0051)
- Go ahead, and interact with the shrine and head into it to interact with the Zonai Panel.
- Once done, it’ll trigger The South Lomei Prophecy Quest.
How to Complete South Lomei Prophecy Quest in TotK
Consider this quest as the second part of the South Lomei Labyrinth in Tears of the Kingdom. Here, you’ll be asked to explore the north side of the Labyrinth of the Sky, which is South Lomei Castle Top Floor. (Castle Coordinates: -1799 -3300 1010) With that said, let’s start solving the maze in the sky.
- To access the South Lomei Castle Top Floor you’ll have to head to Gerudo Canyon Skyview Tower.
- There, simply launch yourself into the sky and make your way to the East Gerudo Sky Archipelago. (Coordinates: -2231 -2360 1144)
- As your glider can’t get you to your destination, here you’ll find a Zonai Wings that’ll give you a speed boost.
- So use your Ultrahand ability and flip the Zonai Wings and don’t forget to attach the rocket to it.
- Once done, hop on it and move towards the left side where the South Lomei Castle Top Floor is. (Castle Coordinates: -1799 -3300 1010)
- After landing over there, first, unlock the Siyamotsus Shrine and then only continue the quest.
- And after you’re done with the shrine, interact with the Zonai Panel placed outside the castle door.
- That will trigger your test, where you have to activate 4 Terminals hidden in the maze.
- Maze Solution
- Players can complete this task by using the Ascend ability and then getting on top of the Labyrinth walls to solve the maze. For that, you’ll be required to find an opening in the wall where you can ascend through. But if you don’t want to go through the hassle, then simply solve the maze by following the markers. It’s not as difficult as it seems and can be completed quickly. But here you’ll need good stamina to keep flying around.
- Maze Solution
- After activating all the terminals, use your Paraglider again and interact with the Zonai Panel that appeared at the top of the maze.
- Now, take a dive from the Ledge and head straight into the South Lomei Depths Labyrinth in Tears of the Kingdom.
- Here you’ll have to defeat the Flux Constust III in order to receive the treasure chest.
- So go ahead, use your bow and arrow to destroy the glowing cube. Players can also use their Ultrahand ability to separate the cube from its body and then apply melee attacks to it.
- After the fight, interact with the last Zonai Panel and that’ll complete the South Lomei Prophecy quest in TotK.
- And give you a treasure chest that holds the Evil Spirit Mask, which buffs up Link’s Stealth.
That covers all about the South Lomei Labyrinth Guide and the Prophecy quest in Tears of the Kingdom. If you haven’t completed the North Lomei Castle Top Floor, then check out how you can do it. Also, take a look at the steps to unlock & equip Weapon Modifiers in Zelda TotK.