Terraria is all about crafting, discovering new resources, and surviving a wide array of enemies. Speaking of these enemies, you might need more powerful weapons and gear to defeat them. Sniper Scope is a weapon accessory that offers increased damage, critical strike chance, and an increased range. But before getting this gear, you need to craft it. So, here’s our guide on how to get the Sniper Scope in Terraria.
How to Get the Sniper Scope in Terraria
You can get the Sniper Scope by using the Rifle Scope and Destroyer Emblem at the Tinkerer’s workshop. To get this weapon accessory, you need to defeat Golem in the Jungle Temple in a hard mode.
Follow these steps to craft the Sniper Scope:
- As mentioned, we need to get our hands on the Rifle Scope and Destroyer Emblem.
- To get the Rifle scope, you need to defeat the Skeletron Sniper at the Dungeon in the hard mode.
- You can fight this boss after defeating the Planetera boss.
- For the Destroyer Emblem, you can either get a Warrior, Ranger, Sorcerer, or Summoner Emblem.
- You can get one of these Emblems by defeating the final boss of the pre-hard mode, the Wall of Flesh.
- This boss spawns only in the Underground and once you defeat the eerie boss, the world converts into a hard mode.
- Now, once you have an Emblem, you need three crafting materials. They are the Soul of Might, Soul of Sight, and Soul of Fright.
- You can get the Soul of Might as a dropped reward for defeating the Destroyer boss. There’s also a rare chance to get it by defeating the Lepus boss.
- For the Soul of Sight, you need to defeat The Twins’ boss. They can be summoned using a Mechanical Eye at night.
- There’s also a 10% chance that they can naturally spawn once a Demon or Crimson Altar is destroyed.
- These hard mode bosses are two flying entities, Retinazer and Spazmatism connected to one another.
- Lastly, for the Soul of Fright, you can get by defeating the Skeletron Prime.
- Similar to the last boss, you can summon this boss by using a Mechanical Eye at night.
- Skeletron Prime also has a 10% chance to naturally spawn if you destroy the Demon or Crimson Altar.
- Once you have the Soul of Might, Soul of Sight, and Soul of Fright, head over to the Tinkerer’s workshop.
- You need to place all three together to get the Avenger Emblem.
- Now, we need one more crafting material to craft Destroyer Emblem.
- As mentioned before, you need to defeat the Golem at the Jungle temple.
- There is a 14.29% chance that he will drop the Eye of Golem upon his defeat.
- You need to combine the Eye of Golem and the Avenger Emblem to craft the Destroyer Emblem.
- Place the Rifle Scope and the Destroyer Emblem at the Tinkerer’s workshop to craft the Sniper Scope.
How to Use Sniper Scope
- You can use the Sniper scope for the guns that use Bullets, Candy Corn, or Stakes as ammo.
- It will maximize your range and help you fight from long range.
- In addition to that, it will also increase your Damage by 10% and critical strike chance by 10%.
That’s everything covered about the Sniper Scope in Terraria. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get the Mana Cloak, how to get Zenith Sword, and how to get the Vampire Knives in Terraria right here on Gamer Tweak.