Skateboarding fans will enjoy playing Skate 3 with some cool cheats. You can tweak Skate 3 using the codes and add amazing new stuff. For example, you can battle against zombies, or unlock characters some notable characters like Danny Way, Darren Navarette, Terry Kennedy, Eric Koston, Chris Cole, Pat Duffy, and Jason Lee. In this guide, I will help you with all cheat codes and how to use cheat codes in Skate 3.
Skate 3 Cheat Codes
- McFly – Fly your Skateboard.
- miniskaters – Unlock Mini Skaters Mode.
- streetsweeper – Resets all objects in every area to their default position.
- dontbesomayo – Unlocks Miracle Whip clothes and objects.
- zombie – turns NPC’s into Zombies.
- Super Jump – Use Goofy Stance on flat ground. Your feet must face the left side of the screen. Start with FS360 pop Shuvit. When you are in the air press RT or LT. And press Y before landing.
- deadspacetoo – Unlocks Isaac (Dead Space ) character.
- Dem Bones – Complete Half of Hall of Meat challenges.
- Meat Man – Complete the entire Hall of Meat challenges.
How to use Cheat codes in Skate 3?
Launch the game and go to Options. Look for Extra, where you can type the cheat code. Make sure you type them in an exact manner. They are case sensitive so type the exact spelling. For example, you want to unlock hoverboard mode. Go to Start > Options > Extra and type McFly. This will let you hover over the ground. Another interesting cheat code to try is a zombie. It transforms all the NPC in the game into zombies who will chase you and the screen turns yellow.
Super Jump is not a cheat, it is a kind of glitch. You just have to press the right keys at right time to unlock it. Make sure you have an altitude of around 40 feet to hit the right target.
Skate 3 Achievements
With cheats, you focus on completing your achievements faster. Each of these will reward you with some points. Achievements cannot be unlocked via cheat, but there are a set of objectives to complete. For example, you will unlock All Your Base Are Belong to You achievement by unlocking the Team HQ. Below is the list of every achievement in Skate 3, the first is the objective, the second is the achievement and the number in the bracket is the game score.
- Fly Spread Eagle for 10 seconds – 100% Pure Adrenaline (10)
- Unlock the Team HQ – All Your Base Are Belong to You (10)
- Win the Monster contest – Beast Unleashed (10)
- Beat the film ender – Big-Footy (10)
- Complete an Online Career challenge – Co-Operator (10)
- Start your team – Employee #1 (10)
- Upload five films, five photos, and three skate parks – Artsy Fartsy (20)
- Rate five skates, five films, and five photos – Constructive Criticism (20)
- 10,000-point trick – Blaow! (20)
- 75,000-point bail – Did Somebody Get a Boo Boo? (20)
- Land a Miracle Whip (superdude body flip) – Don’t Be So Mayo (20)
- Fully staff your team – A Dynasty Is Born (30)
- 1 million boards sold – Deck Peddler (75)
- Everything beaten, everything unlocked, everything earned – Dedicated (100)
We will be updating this Skate 3 cheat guide regularly with more new achievements and cheat codes. Also, there were updates that Skate 3 is coming on a mobile phone. Read our coverage for more details.