MC Command Center is a mod for Sims 4 that will enhance your story for the game. It has a number of options to progress the story and unlocks a lot of different things with regard to your character and gameplay in general. From marriages to conceiving a child, you can do all of that with this mod. So here is how to install the MC Command Center for Sims 4.
Install MC Command Center for Sims 4
Follow the below-mentioned steps to install the MC Command Center for Sims 4
- Open the Deaderpool site
- There under MCCC Downloads, you will see the latest updated version of the mod.
- Select the most compatible download and click that one under the release column.
- A zip file will be downloaded.
- Unzip the file to get the contents inside.
The mod is now installed. But to actually access it, you will have to move all the contents to the Mods folder which is under the Electronic Arts folder in your documents section. After you shift them, you will be able to use them in the game. Just open the game and check if they work with it. To do that, follow the steps below:
- Launch Sims 4.
- Open the Game Menu.
- There under the ‘Game options’, select ‘Other’.
- In this, you need to check the boxes of ‘Enable Custom Content’ and ‘Mods’ if they are not checked.
- This will allow the mids to work in the game.
If they do not, it may be because you have a folder with the same name in the location. Just delete the folder and try again. So that is all for our guides on Sims MC Command Center.
If you would like to know the Sims 4 Dream Home Decorator Cheats, we have a guide on that too for you to check out.