The Final Quest in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Sigrblot Festival Expansion pack will have you make a choice for the last offering. This quest is the one that brings the Sigrblot Festival to a close in the game. It is pretty easy to complete and doesn’t really require you to do much. So, simply scroll down and find out how to complete this final quest at the festival.
How to complete AC Valhalla Sigrblot Festival Final Offering quest?
- The Final Offering quest will instruct you to go and talk to Sunniva first.
- To complete this part of the quest you will have to head on over to the south of the festival grounds.
- Over here, near the river banks, you will be able to spot Sunniva.
- Once you go close and interact with her, a cutscene will begin that explains the Final Offering.
- Sunniva will give you the honor of offering the sacrifice to one of the three gods.
- After this cutscene ends a boat filled with the bodies of the victims will be set afloat in the river as part of the Final Offering in the AC Valhalla Sigrblot Festival.
- Now you will have to go over to the end of the boat where there is a crossbow.
- Interact with the crossbow to use it.
- Simply take aim and fire the flaming arrow at the boat.
- This will cause the boat to catch fire after which the quest will end.
There are a few things to note for the Final Quest. If you select the same god for offerings in the Feeding the Wolf and Three Big Pigs quest, then the game will automatically select the same god. Also, once the quest ends you will get the corresponding God’s idol as a reward.
This is everything you need to know about the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Sigrblot Festival Final Offering quest. While you are here you can also have a look at the AC Valhalla Wiki to learn more about the game.