There is a new Feeding The Wolf Quest as part of the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Sigrblot Festival. It is a new side quest in the Sigrblot Festival. This quest will end on the 19th of August so make sure that you complete this quest beforehand. With that out of the way let’s find out how to clear the Feeding the Wolf quest in Assassin’s Creed.
How to complete Feeding The Wolf quest in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla?
- The first step is to go to the shrines in Ravensthorpe. You will be able to see these shrines next to Seer’s hut which is near the settlement’s waterfall. This is in the Northwest part of Ravensthorpe.
- When you get to the shrines you will first have to read all the letters that people have left behind.
- Now, go to the offering site and get one of the storage chests.
- Take this crate back with yourself to Thyra to complete the Feeding the Wolf quest in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
- When you come back to Thyra place the crate down in front of the bonfire.
- Choose between Thor, Freyja, and Baldr when you have to make the offering.
- After this, you will have to visit three homes in Ravensthorpe.
- Go to these houses and you will get 35 tokens from each house.
- They can be seen on the map as the blue square-like symbols in Ravensthorpe.
- Once you collect all the tokens and get 105 tokens in total you will complete the Feeding the Wolf quest in the Sigrblot Festival.
You can have a look at this video below to have a visual guide on how to complete this quest.
These are all the steps that you need to know about how to complete the Feeding the Wolf quest in the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Sigrblot Festival. While you are here you can also have a look at All the Correct Answers Of Flyting Duel With Ake. You can also have a look at How To Get One-handed Sword In AC Valhalla.