Players of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla are no strangers to Flyting. It’s a witty duel of words which provides a much-needed respite between all the fighting in the game. During the Fight or Flyte quest in AC Valhalla’s Sigrblot festival, you will get into a Flyting duel with Ake. If you are looking for the correct answers to give, this guide will help you out.
All Correct Answers – Ake Fight or Flyte Quest AC Valhalla Sigrblot Festival
After placing a wager with Ake by selecting “I’ll take you on!”, the Flyting duel will begin. You can decide to make a small bet (20), medium bet (50) or a big bet (100).
Here are all the correct answers for the Ake Fight or Flyte activity (Flyting duel in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla):
- Answer 1: While I fight and I bleed. You turn honey to mead.
- Answer 2: A calm life is yours to choose. I draw blood, you nurse your brews!
- Answer 3: You are drunk or insane, with rank rot in your brain.
- Answer 4: In due time, you’ll be skilled, Til then, wait, lest you’re killed.
Let’s look at how the exchange goes and how to Humble Ake.
- Ake: I’m the roughest, the toughest, the biggest, the best! If you think my ale’s good, put my fists to the test!
- Answer : While I fight and I bleed. You turn honey to mead.
- Eivor will say: I traverse land and oceans, I fight and I bleed. You just sit on your a*se turning honey to mead.
Ake will appreciate your response.
- Then he says: So because I don’t grandstand or boast just like you! You think being an apprentice is all I can do?
- Answer: A calm life is yours to choose. I draw blood, you nurse your brews!
- Eivor will reply: Well, a quieter life seems a smart one to choose. While I’m out drawing blood, you’re home nursing your brews! (Damn, Eivor)
This will get a good response from Ake as well.
- Here’s what he’s got next: You don’t know who I am, don’t go doubting my skills! This is more than just wits, it’s a battle of wills!
- Answer: You are drunk or insane, with rank rot in your brain.
- Eivor will say: If you think you can best me, you’re drunk or insane. I’m the cure for what ales you’ve got rotting your brain.
Here’s what Ake says towards the end.
- Ake: Now you’re trying my patience, so I’ll end it here: You’re as thick and as weak as a bad English beer.
- Answer: In due time, you’ll be skilled, Til then, wait, lest you’re killed.
How to Complete Fight or Flyte Quest in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Finally, Ake admits to having no choice but to admire this poetic roast. Eivor takes it up a notch by giving another good response to that. And that’s how you can complete the Fight or Flyte quest in Sigrblot festival of AC Valhalla. With all the correct answers, you will earn Festival Tokens.
That’s all about the correct answers to win the Flyting duel with Ake in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. While you are enjoying the new seasonal update, don’t forget to grab a one-handed sword for yourself too!