Are you looking to sign up for the Code Red Valorant Tournament. Well, we were wondering the same and have managed to get some information about the same. So, let’s dive in and find out how to register for the Code Red tournament.
How to register for Valorant Code Red Tournament?
- To register for the Code Red Tournament simply go to the interlinked article and look at the calendar.
- Inside this look for the next Code Red tournament.
- Now select the View Event option.
- Once you do this you will be redirected to another page where you will find the option to register yourself.
- After that register your team for the tournament.
- Play on and go get that bread!
Also Read: Valorant Episode 3 Agent Changes
Code Red Tournament Rules And Regulations
- Account Rules
- Must Adhere to all Riot/Valorant Policies
- Team Rules
- Each team will be comprised of 5 players only.
- 1 of the 5 players will be the designated captain of the team.
- The captain is also in charge of updating the host of any changes if such a situation does arise.
- Each team will be permitted 1 Alt/Sub only
- No radiant or professional Valorant players will be allowed to take part in this Code Red tournament.
- Professional players are defined as someone who plays Valorant professionally for a living, signed to a Tier 1 or 2 professional team.
- Meanwhile, a Radiant is designated as someone who holds the rank of radiant at the time of the competition.
- Radiant is also defined as someone who has played beyond five matches as radiant in Episode 2.
These rules are subject to change according to the host. Also, keep in mind that there are different types of Code Red tournaments. So, some of the rules may vary.
This is everything you need to know about how to sign up for the Code Red Valorant tournament. Now that you are here you can also have a look at how to be a beta tester for Valorant.