You can now signup for Valorant PBE Test Servers. Doing so will make you an official beta tester for Valorant. The focus behind this entire exercise is to fix major as well as try out new, unreleased content. This is an exciting development and shows the commitment of the devs to players and users. So, without further ado, let’s dive into this guide about how to signup for the new PBE on Valorant.
How can I Signup for Valorant PBE Test Servers?
- You can signup for the PBE by clicking on the interlinked article.
- Once you open the site scroll down and you will see a ‘Apply Here’ button.
- Click on this and now sign in with your official Valorant ID.
- Now you will have been successfully signed up for the PBE.
To be eligible for the PBE Test Servers you will have to fulfill the given criteria:
- You must have no current bans or restrictions.
- Also, you must be in the North American region, and you must consistently play from there.
When do the PBE Test Servers launch?
The PBE will launch on July 9. So, if you want to be a part of this beta testing you should signup for the Valorant Test Servers right away.
Speaking about the game, the official blog says, ‘Simply put, our bi-weekly patch cadence could use some extra help to identify bugs and evaluate stability before we lock down what stays and goes into our patches. This includes Agent and weapon balance, game systems, competitive, and the other updates that are usually captured in our Patch Notes’.
How to download the PBE Client for Valorant Beta Servers?
Download the PBE Client from the interlinked article. However, you will still have to use your own Valorant account and wait for an invite from the game devs.
This is everything you need to know about how to Signup for the Valorant PBE Test Servers. While you are here you can even have a look at all the changes for Episode 3 Act 1.