If you’ve recently discovered Sheriff Mod in Among Us and are inclining towards playing it, then look no further. This guide will show you everything that you have to do to play with this brand new mod that gives the game a new perspective. It also puts the Impostor at risk and makes the game level to play. Check below to know how to install Sheriff mod in Among Us right now.
How To Install Sheriff Mod In Among Us?
First things first, Sheriff mod can only be used if you are playing Among Us on PC. This is sad news for mobile players, but the mod was mad only for PC players. All you have to do is follow the steps given down and you will be able to install Sheriff Mod in Among Us.
- First, you will need to download the Sheriff Mod for Among Us from Woodi-dev on GitHub. Check what version of the game you have and download the appropriate mod for it.
- Next, you will need to find the Among Us root directory folder. It is usually installed in Steamlibrary > steamapps > common > Among Us
- Create a new folder and name it Among Us Sheriff Mod.
- Now, unzip the downloaded folder and copy all of its contents to the newly created Among Us Sheriff Mod folder.
- Here you will find the icon for Among Us. Start the game by double-clicking on Among Us.exe
If you’re the host of the lobby, just like the impostor, you will be able to set the visibility of the Sheriff in the game settings menu. Make sure to hide the identity of the Sheriff, this way you get a much more enhanced version of the game.
The best thing about it is the fact that you can play this on a public server as well. This means that you no longer have to stick to private games with your friends only and can play with random strangers online as well. To know more about how to play using the Sheriff mod in Among Us, make sure to read the linked article.
This is all there is to know about how to install Sheriff Mod in Among Us. While you’re here make sure to check out what your Among Us character says about you right here on Gamer Tweak.