Server issues are inevitable and can be frustrating for players. So, here’s how to check Far Cry 6 server status if your game is not launching and find out if servers are down or not. In case you are getting the crashing on startup issues, we’ve got a guide to help you fix it right here. In this one, let’s get right into the Far Cry 6 server status and connection problems.
Are Ubisoft’s Far Cry 6 Servers Down?
If you see an error message or the game fails to load or crashes, the first thing you should do is check your internet connection. If it’s operating properly, then the issue is on the server’s end. This occurs when a large number of people swarm towards the servers, causing them to become overburdened and unstable.
How to Check Far Cry 6 Server Status?
To check if the Far Cry 6 server is down and its status, you can use the following methods:
- Check Xbox & PlayStation Server Status
- Check Downdetector
- Check Dev Twitter
- Go Through Forums
Check Xbox & PlayStation Server Status
- If you are on Xbox, then go to Xbox Status Page online.
- If you are on PS, then go to PSN Service Status Page online.
- Here’s where you can find out what’s going on with Far Cry 6.
- If the servers are down, keep a close eye on this server status page.
- Once the services have been restored, this page will be updated.
- Then you should be able to play Far Cry 6 without any issues.
If these pages fail to offer any information, you can utilize a third-party service like Downdetector to check the Far Cry 6 server status. Downdetector reveals network updates based on real-world user feedback, however, it is not an official Ubisoft source. This might help you figure out whether your connectivity issues are affecting other players throughout the globe.
Check Dev Twitter
The official dev Twitter feed is now your next best choice. If you scroll down the page, you’ll see if the Far Cry 6 servers are up or down. Even minor launch difficulties are quickly brought to the developer’s attention. It’s also useful to know whether someone else is encountering problems, indicating that the problem is on the server’s end. This feed is successful in delivering quick service updates from developers because of the community’s synchronized outcry. While the services are down, checking Twitter might save you time instead of attempting to log in again and again. Check out other social networking sites like Reddit as well.
There is nothing you can do at this period if the servers are offline. Because this indicates that the servers are being maintained or are experiencing an outage, the only thing to do is wait patiently, and the game will be back up and running shortly.
Far Cry 6 Service is Not Available Fix
Some players who are attempting to play co-op or go to the store are facing some issues. And if you get the Far Cry 6 service is not available error with Maine 158 error code on PS, Xbox or PC, there’s a workaround available.
- Log into your Ubisoft Connect via a Phone or PC if you are using a Console.
- Then reset your password.
- Log in again and you should be able to fix the service is not available error.
- A player wrote on Reddit that they simply made a new account and relinked everything to it which solved the issue for them.
That’s everything you need to know about how to check Far Cry 6 server status if your game is not launching and how to find out if servers are down or not. If you looking for more tips & tricks, then make sure to check out more of our Far Cry 6 Guides. We’ve got a list of various error codes and the fixes suggested by Ubisoft right here too.