Are you looking to Select all the Party Members in Baldur’s Gate 3? In most strategy games, there’s an option to drag a box covering teammates to select them all at once. However, this system does not work in this game. But that doesn’t mean that you will have to individually select all the characters to move them. There’s another way to select and move multiple Party Members at once in BG3. Take a look below to get started.
How to Select Multiple Party Members in BG3
Unfortunately, there’s no way to select all the party members in Baldur’s Gate 3. Instead, you can make other characters follow one character. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Click on a character’s portrait whom you want to lead.
- Next, right-click on another character’s portrait and select the Group option.
- Now, both of these characters are paired and will always move together unless you split them up.
This method of grouping Party Members is a fairly good alternative for not being able to select them in Baldur’s Gate 3. With that out of the way, here’s how you ungroup Party Members BG3.
- Right-click on the Party Member’s portrait who is following its teammate.
- Next, select Ungroup from the list to split them.
- Doing so will allow you to move that character individually.
There’s a lot to learn about the functioning of a Party in Baldur’s Gate 3. And if you are one of those players trying to get a hang of it, then we can help you out. Starting with the basics, make sure that you know how to Change Party Members. Also, it is important to know how to Dismiss Party Members in BG3 as well. If you know how to form a Party, then you can move ahead and start with moving them in a group.
For now, that’s all you can do besides Selecting all Party Members at once in Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3). For more such informative content, make sure to take a look at our BG3 Guides right here at Gamer Tweak.