The Silver Blade Key is part of the official Pirates of the Caribbean crossover event in Sea of Thieves. The key is important, and is used to open the Captain’s Cabin. In this article, we will show you how to get this important item.
How to Make the Water rise to get the Silver Blade Key?
Check out the steps below to make the water level rise to get the Silver Blade Key in Sea of Thieves.
- To find the Silver Blade Key in Sea of Thieves, you will first have to find the Black Pearl shipwreck in The Sunken Pearl Tall Tale.
- Find the ship and enter its lower compartment by going via the upper deck.
- Now, to gain access to the Captain’s Cabin, you will first need to increase the level of the water in the wreck.
- You will need to use the pulley system in the lower deck of the shipwreck to increase the water level up to the hull to help you get the key.
- This is quite easy to do. You will need to walk around the lower deck compartment of the ship and look for the entrance to the cave.
- You will find this entrance to the right of the room.
- Now, make the statues to move by looking at the patterns on the wall and shooting at the statues.
- After you complete this step, use the sniper gun to shoot at the spot shown in the image below. This will illuminate the statues in a bright yellow light.
- Upon shooting the mentioned spot, you will notice a rise in the water level in the chamber.
- Now, head back to the lower chamber. The water level here will now have risen.
- Follow the rising water level to the upper compartment of the shipwreck.
- Follow this water level, and you will find a small cave located to your left in the upper compartment.
- Here, you will find the Silver Blade Key.
- You can now use this key to unlock the Captain’s Cabin and find Jack’s lost treasure.
And that’s it. With a few simple steps, you can increase the water level and find the Silver Blade Key.
Now that you know how to get the silver blade key, check out this guide on how to get the Black Pearl ship in Sea of Thieves.