Just when Sea of Thieves couldn’t get any more exciting, the third season of the game arrived with an official Pirates of the Caribbean crossover event. The collaboration also means that the legendary Black Pearl Ship from the movie series is now part of the game. With gamers itching to get their hands on the ship, we’ve come up with a guide on how to get it in this article.
How do you Get The Black Pearl Ship in Sea of Thieves?
- While looking for the Black Pearl Ship in Sea of Thieves, you will need to keep in mind that the in-game ship does not have the exact same name as the one in the movie.
- This is probably because of copyright issues. However, you will be pleased to know that every other element of the legendary ship is true to the original.
- To get the Black Pearl Ship, you will first need to log in to Sea of Thieves.
- Before you move on with the steps to get the ship, you need to know that it is part of the collectors set.
- This means that you will first have to unlock all the items that are in the Pirate Emporium.
- You will have to spend at least 2500 Ancient Coins to unlock all the ships. You will then need another 799 Ancient Coins to buy the remaining parts.
- Once you have these things taken care of, you can go ahead and get the Black Pearl Ship.
- You can now head to the shop. Here, you will have to look for the Eternal Freedom set.
- The Eternal Freedom set will let you transform your existing ship into the Black Pearl from Pirates of Caribbean.
- You will also have the freedom to customize the Black Pearl version of your ship.
- This will enable you to add your own personalized creative touch to the ship.
And that’s it! With a few simple steps, you too can get your hands on the mighty Black Pearl Ship in Sea of Thieves.
Now that you’ve got the Black Pearl Ship, check out this guide on how to easily get trident of dark tides in Sea of Thieves.