If you want the Vendange achievement, its requirement is that you have to kill an enemy with a Scythe while wearing the full Reaper armor set. We’ve already covered how to unlock the Reaper Armor Set but let’s look at how to get the Scythe location in AC Valhalla Siege of Paris. Note that there are multiple types of Scythes that you can get in this expansion – the Wretched Scythe, Scythe of Tribulation, Scythe of Revolt and the Bloodied Scythe.
Where to Find AC Valhalla Scythe Location on Map
The Scythe is a new weapon you can unlock in the Siege of Paris DLC of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. You can unlock the Bloodied Scythe in a Wealth Chest located in an area called Pontem. Here’s how to get the Scythe from there.
- Head to the Amienois region on the map.
- Click on Pontem and visit the location.
- From where you spawn, look for an NPC named Gedriht with the key to open the door to the Wealth chest.
- Stealthily approach him, take him down and take the Pontem Esera Door key from him.
- Then head to the house which has a fabric roof outside.
- Use the key to unlock the door.
- Turn right to find the Wealth Chest and interact with it to open and loot it.
- This is how you will get the Bloodied Scythe weapon in AC Valhalla Siege of Paris. This will add one step of completion in your progress of Amienois Wealth.
That one of the Scythe locations in AC Valhalla Siege of Paris. All you need is one Scythe to kill an enemy and unlock the Vendange achievement/trophy.
How to Get the Scythe of Tribulation
Here’s a video that shows you how to unlock the Scythe of Tribulation.
We will update this guide with more AC Valhalla Scythe Locations in Siege of Paris soon so be sure to check back here.