If you want to unlock the Vendange achievement, its requirement is that you have to kill an enemy with a Scythe. But you also have to ensure that you are wearing the full Reaper armor set. To help you out, here’s how to get the Reaper armor set in AC Valhalla Siege of Paris.
How to Unlock the Reaper Armor Set in AC Valhalla Siege of Paris
Players can unlock and get the full Reaper Armor set in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla by completing Pierre’s Rebel missions and increasing the Infamy level. You can open your map to check out the Rebel locations, select a Rebel Mission and complete it based on its objectives.
As you level up your Infamy level, you will unlock all 5 parts of the Reaper Armor and eventually the full set.
- Reaper’s Pants: At Infamy Level 2, you will unlock Reaper’s Pants. You have to buy them from Pierre with 400 Rebel Coins.
- Reaper’s Bracers: Players have to level up your infamy to level 3, accept the next Rebel mission and then you can get the Reaper’s Bracers as a reward. This will happen automatically.
- Reaper’s Helm: At Infamy Level 3, you will get the Reaper’s Helm. You have to buy them from Pierre with 450 Rebel Coins.
- Reaper’s Cloak: Players can get this at Infamy Level 3. You have to buy them from Pierre with 450 Rebel Coins.
- Reaper’s Torso: You can get this at Infamy Level 4. You have to buy them from Pierre with 750 Rebel Coins.
So, you have to reach the max Infamy level (that’s 4) to unlock all pieces/parts of the full Reaper Armor Set in AC Valhalla Siege of Paris DLC. Make sure you equip them all at the same time. Then, all you have to do is kill an enemy with a Scythe and that’s it. You will unlock the Vendange achievement/trophy.
Check out the details in this video: