Scrap sword is a weapon you can collect during the Berlin mission. However, it can be challenging to find the sword as it is well-hidden. On top of it, its rusty look makes it even harder to get the weapon. Hence, in this guide, we will walk you through the exact location where you need to look to find Scrap Sword in Hitman 3.
Hitman 3: Scrap Sword Location (Where to Find)
- Head to Agent Swan’s location (juice bar area in Berlin)
- Take a right from the juice bar area (head to the three rectangular shaped areas on the right)
- Turn left when you get to the ditch
- Head to the last tank with “Tape” written on it
- Look for a small heap of trash in the left corner between the two tanks there
- Find the Scrap Sword in the trash
That’s all you need to do to obtain Scrap Sword in Hitman 3. Once you collect the weapon, you can use it to complete a challenge of Waaagh! Assassination. To complete the challenge you need to eliminate a target using the Scrap Sword.
The bet target to choose here is Agent Swan, who is usually patrolling the area. All you need to do is lure him to your location and when he is alone with no witness close by, take out the sword and get the Waaagh! Assassination. However, you can also select other targets to make things more challenging.
That’s everything you need to know about where to find Scrap Sword location in Hitman 3. While here, ensure reading how to get some of the best weapons and gears, find all five Thornbridge Manor Bridge keys, and find the Juice Bar ticket in Hitman 3.