Are you wondering how to get new costumes and outfits in Scarlet Nexus? However, there are a few ways by which you can get them in the game. These range from microtransactions to completing in-game missions. So, let’s find out how you can get new outfits in the game.
How to get new Costumes in Scarlet Nexus?
- To get costumes in the game you will need to build strong bonds with your teammates in the game.
- You can increase your bond level by sending your teammates gifts.
- Also, you can use their abilities to the fullest when you play with them.
- Doing this will allow you to unlock and get various costumes.
- You can also purchase the digital version of the game for next-gen console and PCs.
- Once you have done this you will get access to a DLC with all content unlocked.
- This is the best method to suit up if you are thinking about purchasing the game.
- You will also be able to get new costumes when you complete missions in the game.
- These missions also increase your bond level which in turn allows you to get costumes in Scarlet Nexus.
How to change costumes?
- First, go over to the main menu in the game.
- Now, look for the Equipment Tab.
- Under the equipment tab, you will be able to see another tab that is named Visuals.
- Once you click on this you will be able to see all the costumes and outfits you own.
- Select any outfit of your choice and that will be applied to your character.