Combo Vision in Scarlet Nexus is a powerful tool that combines all the abilities and powers of selected team members into one massive attack. This can be a very helpful tool in the game. In this article, we will show you how to use it.
How to Use a Combo Vision in Scarlet Nexus?
To learn how to use a Combo Vision in Scarlet Nexus, check out the steps below:
- To use a Combo Vision , you will need to raise your party member’s bond level to three.
- By doing this, you will be able to use the Combo Vision with all of the players in your team.
- You can raise the bond levels of any of your part members by giving them gifts or keeping them in your party.
- You can either craft gifts by yourself or purchase them from the store.
- To understand a member’s preferred gift, open the inventory and check the right side of the screen.
- Here, you will find icons for each of your party members.
- A symbol will indicate if they like a particular item. These symbols are as follows:
- Highlighted = Like
- Pink Small Heart = Love
- Big Red Heart = Adore
- If the member’s symbol is grayed out, it means they dislike the gift you selected. This means they won’t accept the gift.
- Another method to increase the bond level in your party members is by completing bond episodes. You can do this at the hideout that gets unlocked upon completing standby phase one.
To use a Combo Vision in Scarlet Nexus, you will need to press either L2,X,Y,B and A or LT and square, triangle, circle, x.
And that brings us to the end of this guide on how to use a combo vision in Scarlet Nexus.
If you liked this guide, check out how to easily get Battle Record A in Scarlet Nexus.