Didn’t like the ending of Digimon Survive and want to save everyone from their death? Well, you are not alone. Before proceeding, this guide has spoilers related to the ending of the game. Hence you might want to check it later. After completing your first playthrough depending on the choices you make many characters will end up dying. But you can prevent those deaths. So in this guide let us check how to save Shuuji and everyone in Digimon Survive.
How to Save Shuuji & Everyone in Digimon Survive
In order to save Shuuji and everyone in this game, you need to increase the affinity of Ryo. This is important and you need to make sure your affinity with Ryo is at least 30 but to be sure I recommend you keep it around 40-45. He plays a crucial role in saving Shuuji. You also should take the Moral path to make sure the characters live. And a very important thing to remember is you cannot save everyone on your first playthrough. It has to be a New Game + where you can save them.
Another warning before going any further, there are major SPOILERS ahead for the game. If you are still on your first playthrough and haven’t completed the game, you might want to check back on this guide later. So now that you have been warned here is what you need to do:
How to Save Ryo
- Complete the game.
- In your second playthrough talk to him whenever you get the chance. This will allow you to pick answers that let you increase your affinity with him.
- In case you are worried about selecting a wrong answer then save the game before so that you can load to rectify your wrong choice.
- When the affinity is high enough during his confrontation with Haru, you will see the gang will eventually save him.
How to Save Shuuji
The steps are similar to when you save Ryo.
- Complete the game and start NG+.
- In the second game increase your affinity with both Ryo and Shuuji.
- Keeping affinity high with Ryo will make sure he stays alive.
- Next, you have to make sure your affinity with Shuuji is anywhere above 35 or more.
- When the scene begins where Shuuji is beating Lopmon Ryo will intervene and the ending changes.
- This will make let Lopmon evolve into Turuiemon instead of Wendigomon.
That covers this guide on how to save Shuuji & everyone in Digimon Survive and prevent their death. If you need help on other topics of this game be sure to check our guides on how to fix the low fps issue, get evolution items, and all Digimon list.