Time Powers are the essential backdrop for the intense combat and puzzles Prince of Persia The Lost Crown has to offer. However, you will find them equally hard to come by and you will have to progress fairly into the narrative to unlock them one by one. That said, Clairvoyance is one of the time powers available for players to unlock in the Sacred Archives.
Table of Contents
Although, since the game introduces quite a lot of elements from the subgenre of Metroidvania, you will have to get the Sacred Archives Time Power in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown by completing the puzzle in its entirety. It is one of those puzzles that might take some time to figure out and be annoying if not done right. On top of this, you are restricted by time to complete each different level. So if you want to save up some time and get the time power at the end of the puzzle without any hassle, here is everything you need to know.
How to Get Sacred Archives Time Power in The Lost Crown
There are four time-based puzzles that you will need to solve to get the Sacred Archives Time Power in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown. You will be able to activate and start each of the puzzles by entering through a door with what looks like a golden glow. Once you are in the area of the puzzle, you will stumble upon one of the doors in the bottom left corner. Completing the puzzle behind the door will eventually make the next doors in the area appear.
You will have to interact with the bottom left door first to start the very first time-based puzzle. Inside you will find three statues that you will be able to interact with and each of them will let you record Sargon’s movement for some time.
Once done, it will automatically turn on the next statue and you will see Sargon’s clone repeating the action he did last round. Using the recorded movement you will need to open a cage door behind which is a golden paper that you will need to grab.
First Puzzle Door
Interacting with the first puzzle door at the bottom left corner will let you activate the simplest ones among them. Here you will need to activate the puzzle by interacting with the statues and following the steps below:
- Once the time starts, jump on any one of the walls inside the room and grab the lever. Make sure you don’t leave it until the time is finished.
- In the Second round, you will need to make sure that you jump on the opposite wall grab the lever and repeat it.
- Finally, the cage door will open and you will have to grab the golden paper in time.
Second Puzzle Door
After completing the first puzzle, the second and third doors will be unlocked for you to interact and activate the puzzles. You will find them on the top left and bottom right corner of the area. For the second puzzle door, we suggest taking the top left one as you will come across it quite quickly. Interact with the door and statues inside and follow the steps:
- The first thing you will need to do is maneuver around the gap on the top right and go towards the left-hand side area where you will need to jump around the walls to get atop a platform. Here as soon as the timer is about to run out use the Shadow of Simurgh Time Power to return to.
- In the Second round, use the time power and return to the spot you left it directly as the timer starts. You can now jump across the ledge and a pressure plate will open up the cage door below, however, make sure not to leave it.
- Finally, you can head back from the top right gap and you will find the cage door and the golden paper on the right-hand side. Once Sargon’s clone steps on the pressure plate, simply head inside and grab the paper.
Third Puzzle Door
For the third puzzle door, head towards the bottom right corner of the area once you complete the second puzzle. Interact with the door and the statues simultaneously and follow the steps given below:
- You will need to head towards the right wall where you will come across a lever. Simply grab the lever for around 4 seconds on the timer and then head back to the middle platform where there will be a pressure plate for you to stand on.
- Once the second round starts, wait for Sargon’s clone to pull the lever which will give you a vertical platform to jump from. Use the jump and Rush of Simurgh Time Power to land on the wall on your left and pull the lever.
- In the third round, you will need to head towards the upper area by going through the gap on the right and maneuvering through all the platforms available. After which grab the paper once the cage opens.
Fourth Puzzle Door
The final door will unlock once you complete the bottom right puzzle which will be on the top right this time around. You will need to head towards the door and interact with it. Here are the steps you can follow for the final puzzle:
- Interact with the statue and once the timer starts, head right and through the gap below. Use the Rush of Simurgh ability for some momentum and step on the pressure plate on the ground. Once there are around 3-4 seconds left on the timer, step out of the plate and immediately step back in for the rest of the time.
- You will need to head back, however, make sure that the first clone steps on the pressure plate. Use the vertical platform to land on the platform just below, After which, you can jump around the walls in the middle and activate the lever on top. Once done, head back down to the platform, and when there are around four seconds left, head toward your right and leave your shadow using the time power.
- In the end, wait for the first clone to once again step on the pressure plate and head back to that platform. Use the shadow to gain access to the area on the right and maneuver your way around. Once the second clone activates the lever, you will have a vertical platform to jump around and get the golden paper on the top right.
After completing all the puzzles, you will unlock the final blue door from where you can get your hands on the Clairvoyance Time Power in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown.
That’s everything covered in this guide. If you find this guide helpful, check out our other guides on The Lost Crown Guides section, right here on Gamer Tweak.