Elden Ring Best Rune Farming Spots (Locations)
On your way to becoming the ultimate Elden Lord, you must gather an ample amount of Runes. Being the only in-game currency and Experience Points, Runes are hard to get but pretty easy to lose. This has got several dedicated Souls players looking for the best spots to farm the runes. If you have just begun, you must defeat easy creatures, bosses, and enemies to earn Runes. Not to worry, as we have compiled the best farming spots and locations for Runes. So, check out our guide to find out the best Rune Farming spots in Elden Ring.
Best Rune Farming Spots in Elden Ring (All Locations)
We have divided this guide mainly into three sections. These are as follows:
- Best Farming Spots for Early Game
- Best Farming Spots for Mid-Game
- Best Farming Spots for Late-Game
Best Elden Ring Farming Spots for Early Game
Starting with the first one, these are the farming locations that are easy to beat. Players on levels 1 to 35 can head over to these locations to farm Runes.
So, here are the best rune farming spots to head out during early-game:
- The enemies around this location are pretty easy to defeat.
- You can find the Lone Wolves, Godrick Soldier, Godrick Knight, and several Wandering Nobles across the Gatefront Ruins.
- If you are having trouble defeating them, we suggest using your Spirit Summons or Ashes.
- Total Runes: Farm 1,224 Runes per run (If you beat Godrick Soldier).
Limgrave Tower Bridge, Site of Grace
- Farm Three Golems once you have defeated the Margit, the Fell Omen.
- Total Runes: Farm 3,117 Runes per run.
You can also check out our guide on how to get infinite runes using a Rune farming exploit.
Best Farming Spots for Mid-Game
This is a farming spot best suited for players between levels 36 to 75.
Here’s a Rune farming spot that doesn’t require fighting any enemies or bosses for Runes. All you need to do is ride the Horse Torrent and save yourself from a Wrecking ball.
Follow the below steps:
- Head down the slope wherein a ball will come to smash you down.
- Instead of heading straight, turn right by and wait till the ball falls down the slope.
- As you continue further, you will see an identical incoming ball right beside the Tree.
- You can take the tree as a cover and wait till the ball passes down the slope.
- Total Runes: Farm 3,904 Runes per run.
Considering this farming spot doesn’t involve fighting any hardcore enemies, it’s pretty easy to farm plenty of Runes over here.
Best Farming Spots for Late-Game
Mentioned below are the Rune farming spots that are best suited for players above 76 level:
Dragonbarrow Fork, Site of Grace
- From the site of Grace, climb the slope and fight 16 Poisoned Guardians.
- These Guardian Enemies deal with the Poison status effect and have a health bar of 983 HP.
- So, defeating these Poisoned Guardians won’t be an easy task.
- Total Runes: Farm 18,122 Runes per run.
Prayer Room, Site of Grace
- From the Grace, head to the northern opening and beat several Knights around the Wall.
- Head down the Room to find two more powerful and harder-to-beat Knights.
- You can fast-travel to the Prayer Room, the site of the Grace to farm more Runes.
- Total Runes: Farm more than 30,000 Runes per run.
Thanks to the amazing minds at FextraLife for providing the information above.
Also, Read | Best Rune Farming Locations In Elden Ring – Unlimited Runes
That’s everything covered about the best rune farming spots in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, check out our more guides on how to find the Staff of Loss, how to get Black Dumpling, how to get Finger Snap Gesture, and more Elden Ring Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.