Want to get the Black Dumpling in Elden Ring but don’t know how? Then let us help you out. The Black Dumpling is a single armor piece found in the Lands Between. It is a Helm (helmet) that is worn on the player’s head for protection. Farming for this Helm is very difficult as its drop rate is quite low. However, this guide will show you the best way to get the Black Dumpling.
How to Get the Black Dumpling in Elden Ring
The best location to get the Black Dumpling in Elden Ring is at Volcano Manor. It is obtained after eliminating the First Generation of Albinaurics in the lower half of the manor. However, there is no guaranteed chance of getting it as a dropped item. To improve your odds, you must equip the Silver Scarab Talisman, consume a Silver-Pickled Fowl Foot, or focus your stats to max Arcane. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to find the Black Dumpling in Volcano Manor:
- Once you reach the Volcano Manor Site of Grace, you will notice a huge oval table in the room.
- Go past the table and through the doors.
- You will now notice another pair of doors on your left, enter it, and proceed through the hallway.
- At the end of it, you will be in another room with wide-open double doors on your left.
- Go through them and you will reach a huge room with five Albinaurics inside.
After defeating all the enemies inside, pick up the loot from them. If you’re lucky, you will see a shiny purple item. After picking it up, you will receive the Black Dumpling. The Helmet boosts your Tarnished’s damage by 10% for 60 seconds after they suffer from madness.
That’s all you need to know on how to get the Black Dumpling in Elden Ring. We hope you were able to find this rare item with our help. While you’re still here, do check out our Elden Ring section for more guides.