Incase you were looking to embark on a magical journey during the festival season, Disney has made your wish come true. With the release of the new Dreamlight Valley Royal Winter Star Path event, players can now earn all winter and princess-themed rewards in the game.
Table of Contents
This event will put you in the Christmas spirit and you will be accompanied by all your favorite characters and princesses while doing so. In this guide, we will take a look at all the new frosty features introduced during this winter event and how you can make the best use of them.
When does the Dreamlight Valley Royal Winter Star Path Event Release
This limited event starts on December 5th and ends on January 24th, 2024. Therefore, in order to start this event, all you have to do is log in to your game anytime during this time frame and get access to more than 50 Christmas-themed rewards.
What is the Royal Winter Star Path Event
This event will feature a number of missions you will have to complete. In return, you will be rewarded with Event Tokens, you can use these Tokens to purchase all the unique winter items that will be available.
This event will consist of two versions, one will be the Free Star Path Version and one will be the Premium Star Path Version. You will be able to purchase the Premium version for 2,500 Moonstones or 3,300 Moonstones + 100 Crown Tokens. The regular free version will have 3 Duties (missions) available at a time, while the Premium will have 6 Duties (missions) available at a time.
What Rewards can you Unlock during Royal Winter Star Path Event
This event will feature 7 tiers (pages) and each of these tiers will have 7 different rewards, excluding the last one, as the final tier consists of Moonstones. In order to progress to the next tier, you will have to unlock at least three rewards from the previous tier. However, keep in mind that some of these winter-themed rewards will be locked and available only for the Premium Star Path owners.
What Duties do you have to Complete in Royal Winter Star Path
Here are some examples of the missions you will have to complete in order to get Event Tokens and purchase your rewards:
- Do some magical weed removal
- Go fish!
- Finish some royal work
- Spend time with a magical mentor
- Give a Villager something they love
- Build stuff!
- Go mine
- Harvest some red bush berries
- Cook some 1-Ingredient meals
- Make small talk with your Villagers
- Eat some fairly simple meals
- Fish for a “deeply musical” fish
- Complete some royal work
- Give favorite gifts to a tiny chef
- Craft a potion you can really “dig”
- Dig up some vital Crystals underground
- Buy something cold
- Cook the finest of fine-dining meals
- Enter a snapshot in a dreamy competition
- Fish for a fish whose name looks like WALL·E’s
- Complete some royal tasks
- Spend time with a snowman
- Give a sea-faring prince his favorite things
- Serve up some delicious orders
- Mine a shiny red gem
- Do you want to build a snow family?
- Eat something you cooked perfectly
- Spend time with a bow-wearing friend
- Give favorite gifts to the woman from the willow
- Spend a shift at Chez Remy
- Mine a deep green gem
- Forage for some shells
- Find some fungi
- Chat with a temperamental sailor
This is everything you need to know about the new Christmas Event called Royal Winter Star Path in Disney Dreamlight Valley. If you have been enjoying the ‘A Rift in Time’ expansion, make sure you read about how you can get Mechanical Parts and all Eternity Isle Meat recipes, available here on Gamer Tweak.