One of the first tasks you will have to complete in Disney Dreamlight Valley is to find the locations of the Pickaxe, Shovel, Watering Can, and Fishing Rod and collect these Royal tools. They are placed pretty well in plain sight, so if you are getting lost on the map and unable to find them, here are the exact places you need to go to.
Table of Contents
Disney Dreamlight Valley Royal Tools Locations
Here’s where to find the Royal tools – Pickaxe, Shovel, Watering Can, and Fishing Rod in Dreamlight Valley.
Where to Find Shovel in Dreamlight Valley (Location)
- The Shovel is located in the Plaza area, you can use the Map to reach the place.
- Head to the center and then towards the building where the windows are barred by wooden planks.
- Pull out the Shovel which is right next to a lamp post.
Pickaxe Location in Dreamlight Valley
- From the location where you picked up the Shovel, you can make your way to the Pickaxe.
- Stand near the white table in front of the “CH Z REMY” shop and face the white direction board.
- Now keep walking ahead towards the direction board and you will see a large stone with a glowing center.
- That’s the location of the Pickaxe – interact with it to pull it from the stone.
Watering Can Location in Dreamlight Valley
- The Watering Can is right next to your house.
- As you exit, take a left and clear the night thorns near the fence.
- The Watering Can will be behind the two barrels. Interact with it to pick it up.
- Once it’s added to the Tool Wheel, you need to bring it up by pressing R2/RT and select the Watering Can and water crops/flowers by pressing Square/X on your PS/Xbox controller respectively.
Where to Find Fishing Rod in Dreamlight Valley
- The Fishing Rod is located in the Meadow.
- Use the Pickaxe to break the rocks while trying to head out of the Plaza.
- Go towards the pong with bubbles bursting out of it. The Fishing Rod will be placed right next to it.
These were the locations of all the Royal Tools in Disney Dreamlight Valley. While you’re here check out how to get Seaweed & Bananas in the game. Also, read about how you can upgrade or expand your house.