Disney Dreamlight Valley is an Adventure Life Simulation Game created by Gameloft. You, the main character, find yourself in Dreamlight Valley where you can see all of your Disney & Pixar Characters. You can interact with them and live in this Magnificient World. In this game, you will have to collect food resources like Fruits & Vegetables to complete objectives or replenish your Stamina. You can also use these Food items as Ingredients for Food Recipes. One such Food Item is the Banana. In this guide, I will show you how to get Bananas in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to get Bananas in Disney Dreamlight Valley
A Banana in Disney Dreamlight Valley is a Food Item used in Cooking or to replenish the player’s Stamina. There are a few ways you can get them & here is how.
- Here is how to get Bananas in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Location – Peaceful Meadow & Dazzle Beach.
- Growth Time – 23 minutes.
- Harvest Yield – 3 Bananas.
- Selling Cost – 29 Star Coins per.
- Stamina/Energy replenishment – 350 Energy on consumption.
Going to Peaceful Meadow & Dazzle Beach will allow you to get Bananas. Once you get Bananas, you can go back and grow them in your Crop fields. Growing them in Disney Dreamlight Valley can take a bit of time. As such, stagger them so that you can get more in a shorter amount of time. Getting a few of them can be a quick way of getting some Star Coins. Once you have enough Bananas, you can make the following Recipes along with other Ingredients.
- 1st Dessert: Banana Ice Cream – Slush Ice, Banana, Milk, Sugarcane.
- 2nd Dessert: Banana Pie – Banana, Wheat, Butter.
- 3rd Dessert: Banana Split – Slush Ice, Banana, Milk, Sugarcane, Any Sweet.
This was all about how to get the Bananas Food Items in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our guides like How To Change Clothes & Appearance in Disney Dreamlight Valley.