To download Rogue Company Closed Beta you will have to signup for the game first. Hi-Rez Studios the developer behind Rogue Company is offering Beta download for PC and Console. The good thing is the game comes with Cross-platform support. No longer gamer’s are restricted to one single platform, players on PC can now play together with PS4 and Xbox One players on Rogue Company. So if haven’t signup for Closed Beta then here is how to do that.
How to get Rogue Company Closed Beta?
There are two ways to get Rogue Company closed beta, first is by buying the Founder’s pack that is going to soon get Early Access. And the second way to download the game is via Twitch Drops. If you are not interested in buying the founders pack then here is a way to unlock Rogue Company closed beta via Twitch Drops.
- Go to Twitch.tv and login, if you are not having a account then create one.
- Link your Twitch account to Epic Account.
- Find a Twitch user playing Rogue Company.
- Under the title you will see Enable in-game drops with account link, follow the prompts to complete the signup process.
- Watch Rogue Company and make sure you see Drops Enabled message below the streamer’s title.
That’s it you had signed up for Twitch Drops to get Rogue Company Closed Beta. Just keep watching and you might be lucky enough to get the closed beta for PC or the console. Do not forget to link your Epic Account with Twitch, it is necessary for the process. Also, make sure you see the option Drops Enabled under the Twitch streamers title. In this way, you can get free access to Rogue Company Closed Beta. If you are new to the game you can try our guide to learn more about Rogue Company Game Modes.