In Resident Evil Village, how do you get the Iron Insignia Key? As you advance through Castle Dimitrescu, you can encounter locked doors that must be opened using the Insignia Key. It’s one of the game’s very first puzzles. So, if you’re having trouble solving the piano puzzle, and getting the Insignia Key, this guide is for you.
How to Get the Iron Insignia Key Resident Evil Village?
To get the Iron Insignia Key you need to solve the piano puzzle in Opera Hall once you have Dimitrescu’s Key. Here’s how to get In key:
- Find the Courtyard Key unlock Courtyard.
- Find the Dimitrescu’s Key.
- Lady Dimitrescu will start hunting you.
- After the chase sequence, you’ll see a new area of the castle, where the Opera Hall is located.
- Enter Opera Hall from the left-hand entrance.
- Use the stairs to reach the ground floor.
- Play and solve the Piano Puzzle found there.
- Play the notes in the music sheet in the order they appear.
- Once you are successful, you will get the Iron Insignia Key.
How to Solve Piano Puzzle in RE 8 Village?
You must hit the right keys according to the sheet music to solve the piano puzzle. An orange dot appears on the sheet music as you press on a piano key. Your objective is to align the orange dot to the note before moving on to the next one. This must be done for each of all notes on the piano.
Here’s how to solve Piano Puzzle in the right order if you don’t want to go through all of the keys and try matching each key:
- Key15 for Note 1
- Key12 for Note 2
- Key14 for Note 3
- Key14 for Note 4
- Key16 for Note 5
- Key15 for Note 6
- Key16 for Note 7
- Key17 for Note 8
- Key17 for Note 9
Once you play the right melody the Iron Insignia Key will be revealed inside a small box within the Piano.
That’s everything to know about how to get the Iron Insignia Key by solving the Piano Puzzle in Resident Evil 8 Village. While you are here, don’t miss out on our Resident Evil 8 wiki guides that will help you in the terrifying journey.