In MultiVersus, many players are looking for a way to report cheaters. Hackers and cheaters are very annoying in every game as they break the game and spoil the fun for everyone. And many players are not even sure if there is a way to report such players in this game. So in this guide let us check how to report players in MultiVersus.
How to Report Players in MultiVersus
You cannot report players in MultiVersus form inside the game. There could be multiple reasons for it, for example, the game is still in open beta at the time of writing this article. So it could be that the developers haven’t added this feature yet. And this was just one of the possible reasons. But there is in fact a way that you can report players, and that is by contacting WB games support. Here is how you can do that:
- Go to the website of MultiVersus on any browser of your choice.
- On the middle top side of the screen, you can see the option of customer support. Click on it.
- This will open a new page of WB Other Games Support.
- Fill out the Details here and set the WB Games dropdown as “MultiVersus”.
- Select the Question Type to “Report Abuse, Cheating, or Content”.
- Next, continue adding the details like your Display Name and the Display Name of the player you want to report.
- Add the subject and try to describe how exactly were they cheating. For example, spawning back to the stage instead of falling out or not taking damage.
- Finally, if you have some proof of your opponent cheating then attach the file to help the developers. You can do that by clicking on “Add file” in the Attachments section.
- Once done click on the Submit button.
Alternatively, you could also report your players from the platform you play on. That is reporting players on Steam, PlayStation, or Xbox.
That covers this guide on how to Report Players in MultiVersus. If you like playing this game you might find these topics interesting on how to get character tickets, enable mature language, and get the yellow-style name. And for more help with other topics check out our MultiVersus guides.