In MultiVersus, if you get character tickets you can spend them to unlock characters. One character ticket lets you unlock one character, thus you can see why it is so useful. When you compare it to the other in-game currencies, you need to spend thousands of Gold or hundreds of Gleamium for unlocking a character. So in this guide let us check how to get & use character tickets in MultiVersus.
How to Get Character Tickets in MultiVersus
You can get Character Tickets in this game by buying the Founder’s Packs. At the time of writing this article, this is the only way you can get them in the game.
Currently, there are 3 Founder’s Packs in the game and each gives you a different number of these tickets. They are:
- Founder’s Pack: It costs 39.99$ and gives you 15 character tickets.
- Deluxe Founder’s Pack: It costs 59.99$ and gives you 20 character tickets.
- Premium Founder’s Pack: It costs 99.99$ and gives you 30 character tickets.
Of course, those aren’t the only benefits of those packs. The more upgraded and better the pack you buy, the more content you get with it. These include more Gleamium, banners, ring out effects, and in the case of deluxe and premium founder’s packs you also get battle pass.
We can hope the developers bring more ways to get these character tickets as free-to-play players. Maybe something like a few tickets near the end of the free tiers of the battle pass. Even players who pay could find it useful to be able to buy character tickets from the in-game store, similar to buying Gleamium. This could be useful for those who just want the tickets but not the battle pass or other things you get in the founder’s packs. But both of the above ways are not official and more like things that the developers could add in the future.
So as of now the only way to unlock new characters in MultiVersus for free is by grinding and getting gold. And that you can do by simply playing the game. If you plan on getting every character in the game, I suggest you check our guides on how to unlock every character, how the rested XP system works, and how to get gold.
How to Use Character Tickets
You can use character tickets to unlock characters. Here is how to use them:
- Click on the Collection button on the top left corner of the main screen.
- This will show you all the characters in the game.
- Click on any locked character that you want to unlock.
- Next, if you have character tickets you will get 3 options to unlock that character. That is by spending Gold, Gleamium, or Character Ticket.
- Choose to unlock that fighter by spending the character ticket.
- This will use 1 character ticket and unlock the character for you.
That covers this guide on how to get character tickets in MultiVersus, and how to use them. Since you like playing this game you should check out our other guides for it in our MultiVersus section.