While bots are useful in CSGO knowing how to remove or add them is equally important. There are times when you might want to play alone. This could be to practice your aim, crosshair placement, or lineups. Or there could also be times where you might want to add them, and knowing how to manage them will be pretty handy. So in this guide let us check how to remove bots in CS: GO.
How to Remove Bots in CSGO
There are several commands that allow you to kick bots from your match in CSGO. These are them all:
- Removing bots:
- bot_kick ct
- bot_kick t
Here is how you can use these commands.
- Press the “~” (tilde) key on your keyboard to open the console. Be sure to enable it from the settings in order to be able to use it.
- Here is how these commands Kick Bots:
- In order to clear all the bots in the match, use the command bot_kick.
- bot_kick ct. Using this command removes one bot from CT or Counter Terrorists.
- bot_kick t. You can use this command to kick one bot from T or Terrorists.
How to Add and Manage bots
There are times you might want to add bots into your match. But just adding them can also make things troublesome so there are other commands that let you manage them.
- Adding bots:
- bot_add ct
- bot_add t
- You can also use the following commands to balance the teams:
- mp_autoteambalance number
- mp_limitteams number
Here is how these commands works:
- The command that lets you add bots in the game is bot_add, it has two variants. This is how they work:
- bot_add ct. When you use this command you add one bot to CT.
- bot_add t. This command is used to add one bot to T.
- The following commands can help you manage your teams.
- mp_limitteams number. The number here can be 0, 1 or 2. Using 0 disables team limiting. Keeping it 1 allows you to have a difference of 1 player in either team. That means CT can have 3 players but not more while T has 2 players. Similarly setting it as 2 allows CT to have 3 or 4 players while T has 2 players, but CT cannot have 5 players. This works the other way around as well.
- mp_autoteambalance number. The number here can either be 0 or 1. Keeping it 0 doesn’t balance the teams, but keeping it 1 makes sure both players have the same number of players.
That covers this guide on how to remove bots in CS: GO. Since you like playing this game you might enjoy more commands for it on our Viewmodel commands list.