To complete a quest in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, you will need to know where is the Rito Village and how to get into the location. But there’s a broken wooden bridge stopping you in your tracks and you need to conjure up something to get to the other side. If you are not sure how to reach the Rito Village in TOTK, then this guide will walk you through the process.
Where is the Rito Village in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom?
Rito Village is near the Tabantha Frontier, more specifically, to its north-west region. Here’s the map location. You can reach this place in this open world however you want, there are loads of ways to get here. You can glide, ride a horse, use a customized vehicle, or simply walk.
On your way, you need to figure out how to cross the gap because the wooden bridge is broken. This is where you can use your Ultrahand ability where you can attach multiple tree logs to each other to create a makeshift bridge.
How to Get into Rito Village in Zelda TOTK
Here are the steps to reach Rito Village:
- Visit Lucky Clover Gazette POI.
- Pick up the Axe there and chop down trees (there are loads in the area).
- Grab the logs and stick them together using Ultrahand to create a bridge of your own. It should be long enough to help you reach the other side.
- Place the makeshift bridge at the location. Align it properly and let it go.
- Now the bridge should be stable and walkable and you can get to the other side.
- All you need to do now is make your way through three islands and reach the final island which has the Rito Village in Zelda TOTK.
How to Make a Wooden Bridge Platform with Logs?
You can find tree logs at Lucky Clover Gazette which is near Lake Totori that’s surrounding the village. There will be a Two-Handed axe made of stone placed in that area in case you don’t have one at that point.
Use it to cut down trees and stick them together using the Ultrahand ability which allows you to pick up, rotate objects as well as move them wherever you want. The best part is that it can also merge objects together in whichever way possible. You can use this trick to cross various areas where there are cliffs or gaps between mountains.
That’s everything about the location of Rito Village in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TOTK) and how to reach the place despite the broken bridge. If you get stuck during other quests, be sure to check our TOTK guides on Gamer Tweak for walkthroughs and solutions.