How To Fly Zonai Wing In Tears Of The Kingdom
Similar to BOTW, you unlock new abilities for Link as you complete various Shrines in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – more specifically, after completing the Gutanbac shrine on Great Sky Island, you will see Zonai Wings that you can use for flying. For those a bit confused, this is a type of new device. With the abilities of Link unlocked you can add propulsion items to create flying vehicles. But what are the items you must add to these Zonai Wings? And can you fly this Wing device? Yes, you can. So, check out our guide to find out how to fly the Zonai Wing in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
How to Fly Zonai Wing in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
You can use the Ultrahand ability to fly the Zonai Wing in the Tears of the Kingdom. So, don’t worry about adding or fusing materials to make it fly. Once you complete the Ukouh Shrine on Great Sky Island (third shrine), you will unlock the Ultrahand ability.
Here’s how you can use and fly the Zonai Wing device in Zelda: TOTK:
- Firstly, look for the receding lines around the sloping cliff or ledge. These recessed lines look like rails and are usually placed in the middle of the cliffs or ledges at a higher altitude.
- With the Ultrahand ability equipped, press the A button on your controller to grab the Wings.
- Then, place the device in the middle of the receding lines.
- You can rotate the Wing device and make it face toward the downward slope.
- As you place the Zonai Wings on a downward slope, it will start gliding down.
- Stand in the middle to glide or fly the Zonai Wing and maintain its speed.
You can use the above steps to fly and glide down all the Zonai devices across the Hyrule kingdom. Note that if you fall from a great height, Link can be affected with massive fall damage. So, be cautious while flying these devices in Zelda: TOTK.
Thanks to FP Good Game on YouTube, you can check out the below video to know how to fly & use a Wing device:
That’s all about how to fly in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you liked this guide, check out guides to find out Robbie’s location, unlock Fuse ability, and more The Legend of Zelda: TOTK Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.