Robbie ran away during the Camera Work in the Depths quest and it’s you who has to find him in Tears of the Kingdom. In this quest, you’ll have to take a picture of a Statue and then return to Joshua to complete the quest. As easy as it may seem, it isn’t. In this quest, Robbie goes missing which leads you to one of the dangerous Chasm areas in the game. There you’ll have to explore the area and find Robbie at any cost to unlock the Camera. So without waiting any further, let’s dive right into it.
How Can I Find Robbie to Unlock Camera in Tears of the Kingdom
In Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you’ll find Robbie in the Hyrule Field Chasm area. Simply head there and enter the large hole located on the south of the Lookout Landing. After heading in there, head to the Nisoij Lightroot, and start looking for the Iayusus Lightroot, where Robbie is waiting for you. If you’re still having trouble finding him, then below are some more navigation details.
- First, head to the Hyrule Field Chasm area and enter the large hole located on the south of Lookout Landing.
- Next, talk to Ponnick standing near the campfire for some clues.
- After that, head to the Nisoij Lightroot, which Ponnick directed you to.
- Then, go near another campfire in the area by avoiding the deadly Chasm corruption.
- From there head toward the western side of the map and keep using the Brightbloom seed to get rid of darkness.
- Now, keep moving forward and you’ll spot the Iayusus Lightroot, where Robbie is.
- Simply go ahead and interact with Robbie standing near the campfire. And take a picture of the statue to complete the quest.
And this is how you can find Robbie during the Camera Work in the Depths quest in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. Before you go on the hunt, ensure you have enough Brightbloom seed. And be ready to fight the Bokoblins.
That sums up all about the exact location to find Robbie in Zelda TOTK. If your Hearts & Stamina are low, then check out how to get some more. Also, take a look at the steps to unlock Fuse Ability in the game.