Void Shards are a premium resource in Raid Shadow Legends. You will need to use Shards to unlock and summon various champions in the game. However, since shards are a premium resource, they are pretty hard to earn. So, scroll down and find out how to summon champions and get more shards in the game.
How to get Void Shards in Raid Shadow Legends?
There are 13 ways that will allow you to get Void Shards in the game. You can find these methods mentioned below.
- By logging in and earning Daily login rewards.
- Getting them as rewards for successful Referrals.
- Get Shards as Progression rewards for the game.
- By completing the Monthly quest challenges.
- Earn Void Shards as Mission rewards for completing in-game quests.
- Get Void Shards as rewards for completing in-game Dungeon challenges.
- Get Void Shards in Raid Shadow Legend by reaching the last campaign stage.
- Earn them as Star rewards.
- By participating in the Arena mode.
- Get Void Shard by playing the Doom Tower mode.
- You will get Shard Drops after beating the Clan Boss.
- Also, completing Clan vs Clan events will give you Shards as rewards.
- Completing various in-game time-bound Events will get you Shards as drops.
- Opening various Packs from the store also gives you Shards.
Also Read: Raid Shadow Legends Tier List
Void Shards are the second most rare shard in the game. This means that its drop rates will be slightly lower as compared to some of the other Shards such as the Ancient Shard. So, you will have to grind a bit if you want to get these Shards to summon new Champions for your clan.
This is everything you need to know about how to get Void Shards in Raid Shadow Legends. While you are here you can also have a look at how to get Ninja in the game.