Wondering how to quick catch a Pokemon and move on to other spawns in Pokemon GO to save some time? While the catch screen and the Pokeball animation let you know if you have successfully caught a Pokemon or not. It can be time-consuming, especially when you go through different spawns on GO Fest & Community Day. On occasions or situations where you have come across Shiny Pokemons even a few seconds can make the difference. With this effective quick catch technique, you can catch them all as you find them around you. So to make things easy and save up those precious seconds ignoring the catch animation, here is a guide on how you can fast catch Pokemon.
How to Fast Catch in Pokemon GO
Here are the steps you can follow to quick catch Pokemons and ignore the Pokeball animation in Pokemon GO:
- Start by tapping on the Pokemon you want to catch.
- After which put one of your fingers on the Pokeball or Berry icon.
- We would recommend doing it depending on the hand you use.
- While in the encounter, drag the icon to the opposite side of the screen and don’t leave yet.
- Use another hand to throw the Pokeball accurately.
- When the Pokemon is inside the Pokeball, release the finger holding one of the icons.
- This will open the dedicated Pokeball or Berry menu, after which tap on the screen again to get back.
- Here, you will see the run icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on it and you will be out on the main screen.
- This will take some trial and error at first to get used to.
Once you are out, you can head to the Pokemon menu to check if you have caught the one you encountered. The game decides whether or not you have caught it at the moment you throw Pokeball. Although you will have to wait for a few seconds as there is a slight delay. Again this method won’t guarantee you a Pokemon & you also might miss out on the ones with a rare catch rate. For them, you can try using Ultra Ball or Great Ball instead to quick catch them in Pokemon GO.
That’s everything covered on how to quick catch in Pokemon GO. For more interesting guides like these, check out our dedicated Pokemon GO section. We recommend starting with guides like how to catch Rayquaza and how to get Mr.Mime.