PGR had its worldwide release on July 16, 2021. And if you fully indulged in Punishing Gray Raven, you might be wondering how to add friends in PGR Multiplayer. So we have put together this guide to show you the step you can do easily to accomplish this task.
How To Add Friends In Punishing Gray Raven (PGR) Multiplayer?
To add friends to Punishing Gray Raven (PGR) multiplayer co-op event, you need to unlock it by reaching level 35. After this, you need to ask your friends to share their Player ID with you. Likewise, they can also add you to their friends’ list using your Player ID. Once you have the ID, here are the easy steps to add friends in PGR:
- To start tap on the “friends” button from the left side of the main screen.
- This will give you three options
- Go Add
- Click on “Go Add”.
- A new window will pop up, where you need to type in your friend’s Player ID.
- After you type in the ID, click on Search.
- As you find your friend, click on “Send Request”.
- Once they accept the friend request, they will be added to your friends’ list.
- If you are the one in the request receiving end, then accept your friend’s request
- from your “Pending” list.
- You can start your online co-op match by clicking on “Create a Room” and then adding them.
The multiplayer event has four modes: Stable, Overload, Haywire, and Berserk, which are unlocked at various player levels. To invite your friends to a particular mode, your friend must also have reached the required level. Here are the required levels for each of these modes:
- Stable – reach level 35
- Overload – reach level 45
- Haywire – reach level 55
- Berserk – reach level 60
That’s everything you need to know about how to add friends in Punishing Grey Raven Multiplayer. While you are here, make sure to check out more of our Punishing Grey Raven Guides, like PGR Tier List, Gift Codes, and PGR Reroll Guide.