Do you want to Reroll and change your character in Punishing Gray Raven? If so you are at the right place. Just scroll down and find the steps that you need to follow to reroll and change your character in PGR.
How to Reroll in Punishing Gray Raven?
- Firstly, you will have to complete the Tutorial mode in the game. This will take up to half an hour to complete.
- Now, you will have to unlock and summon a character.
- Make sure to save up enough currency so that you can draw characters from the default starting banner itself.
- Now, just use the S – Tier selector for the first draw. If you don’t want duplicate characters make sure you keep changing the Tier selector.
- This will also make sure that you don’t get the same characters again and again. Plus you cannot use the same characters together. So, that is a drawback for you.
- If you want to reroll you will have to first log out or delete your old account.
- Now, just sign in with another new account.
- Go through the entire process again and play the tutorial also.
- Now, you will also have to choose the characters.
- However, there is no guarantee that you won’t get the same characters again.\
Also Read: Punishing Gray Raven Tier List
If you want to reroll in Punishing Gray Raven, it is quite a lengthy process and not that worth it too. Plus there is no guarantee that you won’t get the same characters again. However, you do get an S – Tier Character right in the beginning. So, that is also something you should ponder on.
This is everything you need to know about how to reroll in Punishing Gray Raven. Now that you are here make sure you have a look at all the active PGR Gift Codes that you can redeem for free rewards.