There’s a wide range of time-limited events and questlines in Genshin Impact. Summertime Odyssey Event is one of the time-limited events that offer players plenty of rewards according to their Element type. As the v2.8 comes close to an end, players are scratching their heads over completing the quests at the hidden locations of Golden Apple Archipelago. Upon heading to Pudding Isle, you can solve three puzzles to get Exquisite chests. But getting to these puzzles can be a bit tricky. So, here’s our guide on how to solve the Elemental Monument Puzzles at Pudding Isle in Genshin Impact.
How to Solve the Electro, Anemo, & Geo Monument Puzzles at Pudding Isle in Genshin Impact
Before you solve these elemental monument puzzles, you need to adjust the Bonsai rocks formation at Pudding Isle. As you rearrange the Bonsai formation, you can solve these monument puzzles. So, let’s start with the Electro Monument Puzzle.
How to Solve Electro Monument Puzzle at Pudding Isle (Bonsai Puzzle)
- Once you reach the Misty Hills, Foggy vales, choose the Rearrange Bonsai option.
- Now, select the Hoverlight Rocks: Left to the Rock Garden’s left side. And select the Leisurely Rocks: Right to the Rock Garden’s right side.
- Hit the Confirm button after you have selected these options.
- Now, we need to teleport to the Pudding Isle, Golden Apple Archipelago waypoint.
- You need to travel or fly down the south below the rock formation.
- Upon reaching there, you will see an Electro Seelie flying on the wall. You need to follow the sequence it is flying to solve the puzzle.
- As it is an Electro Monument, switch to an Electro-type character if you haven’t. Follow the mentioned below sequence to solve the puzzle:
- First, players need to hit or shoot Monument 3 in the middle.
- Hit or shoot monument 4.
- Next, Hit monument 5.
- Then, hit Monument 1.
- Lastly, hit Monument 2.
As soon as you solve this puzzle, an exquisite chest will appear. You can interact with it to collect all the loot.
How to Solve Anemo Monument Puzzle at Pudding Isle
- Unlike the previous puzzle, you don’t need to arrange the Bonsai.
- Teleport to the Pudding Isle location directly. As you reach the location, walk north towards the different monuments.
- You will find a couple of enemies ready to fight you. Defeat them to be able to activate the monuments.
- Once you have defeated these enemies, switch to an Anemo character to activate the monuments.
- Here’s the right sequence to solve the puzzle:
- Hit Monument 5 placed in the northeast direction.
- Then, hit Monument 3 to the extreme south.
- Next, hit Monument 1 in the northwest direction.
- Now, hit Monument 4 next to Monument 3.
- Hit the last monument 2 to solve the Anemo Puzzle.
An Exquisite chest will appear once you solve this puzzle.
How to Solve Geo Monument Puzzle at Pudding Isle in Genshin Impact
- For this puzzle, you need to head back to the Bonsai rearrangement.
- You need to set the Hoverlight Rocks: Left for the Rock Garden to the left.
- For the Rock garden to the right side, select the Unyielding Rocks: right.
- Now, you need to teleport to the Pudding Isle to solve this puzzle.
- You need to head in a northwest direction to find these monuments.
- As you fly over the monuments, you will see that they are forming a triangle. Here’s the right sequence to solve this puzzle:
- Shoot or hit the monument to the bottom right of the triangle.
- Hit the Monument to the bottom left of the triangle.
- Hit the Monument below the terrain of the previous monument.
- Now, hit the monument that is at the top of the triangle.
- Lastly, hit the monument to the northeast side below the terrain.
Once you solve the Geo monument puzzle, an Exquisite chest will appear. You can collect the loot for several rewards.
That’s all on how to solve the Elemental Monument puzzles at Pudding isle in Genshin Impact. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to clear Water Veins, all the locations of misplaced conch shells, and Central Camp Image 2 Location in Genshin Impact right here on Gamer Tweak.