While progressing the Blazin’ Trails event quest in Genshin Impact you will have to clear several Water Veins. These are nothing but obstacles that hinder the flow of water which in turn prevents you from completing the quest. You can start this quest at the Golden Apple Archipelago. But while starting it can be easy, completing it, not so much. So in this guide let us quickly check how to clear water veins on the island in Genshin Impact.
How to Clear Water Veins in Genshin Impact
There are a total of 5 water veins that you need to clear. For the first one, you clear the water veins that flow through the mountain. As for the next four, you clear the water veins on the island in two parts.
First Water Vein
- After you pass through the domain door and interact with the giant flower you will teleport to the Broken Isle.
- Start following the flowing water.
- It will take you to a rock where the water stops flowing.
- Destroy the rock and it will flow again, continue following it.
- It will then lead you to a harp puzzle.
- Adjust the orientation of the gramophone behind the harp.
- Next, use it to open the cave’s entrance.
- Go inside the cave and destroy the rock.
- Now, go back outside and climb the mountain.
- Once you reach on top, solve another harp puzzle.
- This will remove the music note lock on the vines. After solving it you will notice the water level rise.
- Interact with the new yellow beacon and Draw Water.
Second Vein – Clear the Water Veins on the Island Part 1
- After completing the Blazin Trail for the second domain you will again be teleported to Broken Isle.
- Once again follow the water trails.
- You can ignore the enemies that you come across on the path.
- First, you need to remove the barrier with the help of the harp.
- Change the orientation of the gramophone near the harp.
- Use it to remove the barrier.
- Go across the barrier and adjust the orientation of the second last gramophone.
- Again, interact with the harp.
- This will remove the musical note lock from the vines.
- Keep following the flowing water and climb this mountain.
- Break the rock that disrupts the water flow.
Third Water Vein
- For the third water vein fast travel to the northern teleport waypoint of Broken Isle. Go here after clearing the second water vein.
- Now follow the flowing water that leads you to the eastern island.
- Here you will find several enemies guarding the harp. Eliminate them and start solving the puzzle.
- You have to adjust the orientation of two gramophones.
- The first one is left of the harp. And the second one is the gramophone closest to the barrier.
- The water will start flowing again.
- Use the stairs and climb up the mountain while following the flow. You can ignore or fight the Hilichurls on the way.
- Finally, destroy the rock to restore the water and watch it rise.
Forth Vein – Clear the Water Veins on the Island Part 2
- You can start clearing these water veins after you complete the third Blazin trail.
- For the fourth obstacle be sure to add an Anemo character to your team. Any Anemo character will do if you aren’t sure then go with the Traveler.
- Destroy the rock and use your Anemo character to create an updraft.
- You will easily reach the top of the mountain.
- Once here, find and destroy the rock that is disrupting the flow.
- You can see the water level rise.
Fifth Water Vein
- This is the final water vein that you need to clear for this quest.
- Fast travel to the Broken Isle northern travel waypoint.
- From here follow the water flow southeast.
- You can see a blue musical platform. Step on it.
- Wait on it and you will see a blue path form.
- Follow it and make sure you step on every blue platform.
- This will remove the seal from the harp and allow you to solve the puzzle.
- Use the harp once to resume the flow of the water by clearing the vine barrier.
- Next, interact with the last gramophone such that it faces up. Use the harp again.
- Jump up to use the updraft and reach the top of the mountain.
- Finally, destroy the rock near the harp.
- Now all that is left is to teleport back to the northern teleport waypoint and complete the quest.
That covers everything you need to do to clear the Water Veins on the Island in Genshin Impact. For more help on such puzzles, check out our other Genshin Impact guides.