Looking for all controls to play Hitman 3 on PlayStation then refer to this guide. I am sharing all the controls to play this game which includes important actions like Disguise, Hiding a body, interacting with objects, etc. The game is about moving in stealth, so you have to plan a lot before doing something. You will be in a high-surveillance zone where every armed guard will be alerted if you do any mistake. Do not forget these controls and use your tactics smartly to reach your target.
Hitman 3 PS4 Controls Guide
- R1 – Use Instinct or Reload a Weapon.
- R2 – Shoot or Throw an item.
- L1 – Hold to Run.
- L2 – Hold to Aim.
- L1 + R1 – Hold Both to Place an item.
- Triangle – Interact or Pickup an Item.
- Circle – Take Cover or DRop a body. Also, use the same key to drag a body to hide it.
- X – Perform Agility Actions or Take Disguise.
- Square – Melee attack or Use an Item.
- Options – Menu.
- Touchpad – Notebook.
- D-pad Up – Holster / Unholster.
- D-pad Down – Inventory.
- D-pad Left – Drop item.
- Left Joystick – Press for Camera Shoulder. Move to walk.
- Right Joystick – Move Camera, press to Crouch.
Hitman 3 Tips for Starters
- If you lose a mission or get caught do not forget to press the Options key to go to Game Menu and select a previously saved game or checkpoint.
- Do not pick any item or do any activity when you are near the target or in a VIP area.
- You can go to the game menu and Replan Mission if you think you can find a second way.
- Press R1 to use Instinct. The screen turns black and white and you will see highlighted objects.
- Do not stand in the view range of a guard you want to distract.
- When you subdue any guard or target do not forget to hide his body.
- Finding perfect disguise is the key to win a mission.
- Follow mission objectives and be patient while exploring the area.
- Always subdue or take down the enemy in a corner or in a secluded spot.
- You can hide your weapons in a Dustbin, this will allow you to enter private areas.