With the last v1.03 update for Elden Ring, things were pretty much changed and altered for a better gaming experience. The patch nerfed down several weapon skills, fixed several bugs, and added some new elements into the game. But with the most recent v1.03.2 update, players have been unable to log in through the game and access their progress. For the players that have been grinding on the mystic world of Lands Between for a long time, all your worries are understandable. Not to worry, here’s our guide on how to fix could not verify PlayStation Plus subscription error in Elden Ring.
How to Fix Could not Verify PlayStation Plus Error in Elden Ring?
- Although players are hinting at the new v1.03.2 patch to be the reason for this error, it might not be it. The main cause of this problem might be the recent update of PlayStation.
- Elden Ring had notified that the servers will be down for maintenance for over an hour in a tweet.
- The maintenance was prolonged for a while later when they released their patch notes. But as the players connected their consoles, they could not access PlayStation Plus.
- It was quite a bummer for the players that subscribed to PlayStation Plus and weren’t able to access their console.
- Other games like GTA 5 and Call of Duty: Vanguard were also affected by this problem as players could not access their console at all.
- PlayStation acknowledged the issue and stated that they are investigating this issue immediately.
- While there’s not much we can do except wait for Sony to fix the problem. Some players have been able to fix the issue with some workarounds
- Some players resolved this error by restarting their PS a couple of times.
- You can also try logging out and logging back again with your PS Plus subscription.
- You can also check the status of the servers of PlayStation Network on their website.
- We suggest not downloading the recent software update for the PlayStation if you have not enabled auto-update.
We will update this article as soon as we receive more word from Sony or Elden Ring on this issue.
That’s all on how to fix could not verify PlayStation plus subscription error in Elden Ring. If this guide helped you, make sure to check out our other guides on how to fix the Cinquedea bug, how to fix the Rennala boss fight bug, and how to fix Infinite falling Death loop fix in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.