Project Slayers is the most popular Roblox game based on the famous anime series Demon Slayer. It is fun to play a game that enables the player to experience the life of a Demon or Demon Slayer. There are non-playable characters in the game who give quests and some of them sell equipment and weapons. Tony is one of the NPCs in the game who sells weapons for Demon Horns. He is the only person in the game who purchases Demon Horns. Here’s our guide that features steps to get and sell the Demon Horns in Project Slayers.
How to Sell Demon Horns in Project Slayers
Mostly, in Project Slayers, we get weapons and equipment against Wen (in-game currency). Tony is the only NPC who does not deal in Wen. Here’s how you can sell the Demon Horn to him:
- Enter the play mode and open the map.
- Mark the Ushumaru Village.
- Find the horse guy and travel to the Ushumaru Village quickly.
- It’s a bit easier to find Tony when you’re closer to Grandpa Wagon’s cart.
- Find Tony and stand near him.
- Interact with Tony to initiate a conversation with him.
- Finish the conversation.
- Purchase the claws by selling him 250 Demon Horns.
- The claws can only be purchased if you are a Demon.
How to Get Demon Horns
Demon Horns are obtained by killing Demons. Killing one Demon gives one Horn. Another way of getting a Demon Horn is by defeating a boss. Defeating a boss gives a chest that has a rare chance of getting you a Demon Horn. The Zapiwara cave in the Kiribating Village has the most number of demons on the entire map.
That’s all you should know about the Demon Horns in Project Slayers. If you liked this article, make sure to check our other guide on how to become a Demon in Project Slayers.